Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Catching up on Penny + Molly Litters

Here at Countryside we have been super busy !!!
Now that the other litters have gone to their new homes. I have the time to give an update on what's been going on here !!
Penny's Multi-gen litter arrived.Penny have a very small litter 4 pups.
Boy were they eating good they were little porkers !!
Penny 4 pups2 Weeks later Molly delivered her F1B litter - Surprise , she had 11 puppies !! She did great at delivery !! However that was a lot of puppies to feed. 

    







Molly's 11 pups              After a few days, I decided that since Penny had so much milk I was going to see if I could give Penny a few of Molly's puppies to feed. Penny accepted them with open arms !!!
                



So in all pictures and video's the 4 cream pups are Penny's and the 3 dark pups are really Molly pups
once I start to wean Penny's pups - Molly's 3 pups will go back to Molly's litter !!

No comments:

Post a Comment